Double Eleven has unveiled a launch trailer for today’s release of Rust: Console Edition, giving fans an idea of the post-apocalyptic fun waiting for them in the multiplayer survival sim.
The Console Edition may be based on the massively popular PC version, but is envisoned as its own beast, with tweaks and optimisations specifically designed for console players, while also featuring cross-play between those playing on PlayStation and those on Xbox.
You’ll have to craft equipment and weapons, explore the dangerous wilds while fending off the wildlife, NPCs such as scientists and most importantly, other players as you gather resources and raid and loot settlements with (or against) your friends.
Check out the trailer for yourself below. Rust: Console Edition is available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Rust Console Edition – 7 Things You NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
- Rust Console Edition Review – The Final Verdict
- Rust Console Edition Tips and Tricks
- Lost Epic Gets Epic Trailer to Celebrate Early Access Release
- BioWare Adds New Mordin Statue To Its Store To Celebrate Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- Borderlands 3 gets five weeks of events to celebrate its second anniversary
- Marvel Future Revolution is now out on iOS and Android, with two live streams to celebrate its launch | Articles
- Chernobylite Gets ‘Tatyana’s Wedding Vows’ Trailer Ahead of Console Release
- Dying Light 2 Contest Could Win You The Limited Collector’s Edition, Rust Crossover Also Announced
- New Genshin Impact Trailer is All About Yoimiya’s Gameplay to Celebrate Her Release