In spite of all its ups and downs, E3 2024 was still packed full of games that we cannot wait to get our hands on. More than a few of them were also quite the lookers, promising visual splendour on the back of impressive tech, great art, or a combination of both.
Here, we’re going to take a look at a few games we saw at E3 2024 that impressed us with their visuals.
- FIRST UNREAL ENGINE 5 USER CREATION IS MIND BLOWING, HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST GAMEPLAY, & MORE
- PS5, PS4 Boxing Sim eSports Boxing Club Continues to Look Mind Blowing
- Path of Exile’s Expedition expansion is all about blowing stuff up
- MIR4 is blowing up on Steam despite mostly negative reviews, probably because of cryptocurrency
- The mind-boggling work that went into Red Dead 2’s incredibly lifelike horses
- Bokeh Game Studio Horror Game Will Mess With the Player’s Mind
- Mothmen and Shark Riders: the mind-melting fantasy of pixel-pulps
- Inside The Mind Of PlayStation Studios’ Hermen Hulst
- Inside The Mind of Tim Schafer
- Video: Meet The Hori Flex, A Nintendo Switch Controller Built With Accessibility In Mind