Developer Techland looks set to unveil some major Dying Light 2 details in a live stream the studio has scheduled for later this week.
An email sent to various outlets including ourselves here at Videogamer contained a short teaser video attached announcing the livestream and was later posted to the game’s official Twitter account. While no further information was given, our friends at Xbox Achievements also recieved a poster sent via physical mail, which when shown under a UV light also revealed the date for the live stream.
Dying Light 2‘s developers have been making a lot of noise of late after several months of silence and the game is gunning for a 2022 release. We’ve got our hopes high we’ll see something substantial during the event, perhaps even including a new release date. We don’t have long to find out what they’ve got in store when the broadcast goes live on Techland’s official Twitch account at 8pm UK time on Thursday, May 27.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Dying 2 Know Set for July 1st, New Infected Teased
- How To Watch Latest Dying Light 2 Developer Update With New ‘Dying 2 Know’ Episode
- New Dying 2 Know episode for Dying Light 2 will air during gamescom 2022
- PlayStation Showcase 2022 Broadcast next Thursday – PlayStation.Blog
- EGX: Rezzed – Join us this evening for a Martha is Dead developer walkthrough
- Stuffed preview – Bear with me this evening
- Dying Light 2 gets new gameplay trailer, new zombies revealed
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human dated for December 2022 & gets a new gameplay trailer
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – 10 New Things You Need To Know Before You Pre-Order
- New Dying Light 2 Video Shares More About The Story, Open-World Events, Factions, And More