As seen in the films, comics, and elsewhere, the Guardians of the Galaxy might be a powerful team of superheroes and aliens, but they aren’t the most cohesive or uh, well-adjusted bunch of folks. They often argue or bicker over decisions and prank each other between combat.
During some moments, the player will be able to choose what Star-Lord says or does. Your different choices will be logged by the game and your fellow heroes will remember things you have said or done later on. It all reminded me a lot of Telltale’s Guardians of the Galaxy game, which isn’t a bad thing at all! In fact, I’m happy to see this new Marvel game leaning into the family aspect of the Guardians so much, and not just focusing on action.
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy – 10 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- Behind The Animations & Cutscenes in Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy Game – Exclusive Interview
- Guardians of the Galaxy Game Has Its Very Own Rock Album
- Guardians of the Galaxy game developer interview
- Square Enix Presents Livestream Dated for 13th June, Likely to Include Guardians of the Galaxy Game
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Has Twice as Much Dialogue as a Deus Ex Game, Developer Says
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy story trailer introduces characters and factions in the game
- Here’s a New Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Cut-Scene, Ahead of October PS5, PS4 Launch
- New Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer Shows Off Cosmo, Nova Corps, And More
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer Shows Drax Flirting With Lady Hellbender