Respawn Entertainment took to Twitter earlier today to let Apex Legends players know that a brand new patch has altered some things in the game. Those changes include the following updates:
- Re-enables leaver penalties for Arenas
- Fixes some voice chat issues on Switch
- Grants all players the aforementioned #Pride badge!
It was also detailed that leaver penalties may take up to 24 hours to be fully activated. This news is rather notable, as the feature has actually been disabled for a bit due to the fact that it wasn’t working properly when it was first added in.
The addition of the Pride badge is also noteworthy, as the game will implement this feature for every player, just like they’ve done in the past with the Black Lives Matter and Stop Asian Hate campaigns. Similar to those events, all Apex Legends players have to do to activate it is log on, as it is free for everyone.
An example of the badge can be seen below.
For more Apex Legends content, be sure to check out all of the related articles below. We’ve got everything you’ll ever need, including news updates, guides, features, and even an impressions piece for the Nintendo Switch version of the game.
- Apex Legends – Thrillseekers Event Starts July 13th, Adds New Arenas Map
- Next Apex Legends Event Adds New Arenas Map And More
- Apex Legends’ Thrillseekers event introduces a new Arenas map next week
- Ranked Arenas are coming to Apex Legends next season
- Apex Legends: Emergence Revealed At EA Play Alongside New Legend And Ranked Arenas
- Second Season 10 Arenas Flash Event Has Started in Apex Legends
- Private lobbies for all Apex Legends players are “still in development”
- Apex Legends Bans Over 2,000 Players, Almost All Are on PS4
- Random: PS5 Purchasers in China Received This Platinum Trophy Pin Badge
- NBA 2K22 Brings Back The W, Adding A New Badge Progression System