Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade is more than just a technical upgrade of the original Remake release for the PS4. On top of the visual and performance improvements, Intergrade also includes Episode INTERmission (unless you get the free upgrade from the PS4’s base version, in which case you have to buy the DLC separately).
Putting the spotlight entirely on Wutai ninja Yuffie and Sonon, INTERmission is, for the most part a rather self-contained story that deceives you into thinking that it won’t do anything to advance the main plot in any significant ways. Yuffie and Sonon’s mission sees them infiltrating Shinra headquarters to steal the ultimate Materia, and while this does flesh out the base game’s story in some ways, and even occasionally crosses paths with it (or at least passes it by very closely), a huge chunk of the DLC is rather self-contained.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Episode Intermission Review – The Ultimate Ninja
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade: Episode INTERmission Review
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Co-director Explains Why Yuffie Was Chosen For Episode INTERmission
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade + Episdoe INTERmission Review – The Final Verdict
- Resident Evil Village Ending Explained, And How It Sets Up Resident Evil 9
- FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE INTERGRADE PS5 ENDING / EPILOGUE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 7 (PlayStation 5)
- New Final Fantasy VII Remake INTERmission Fort Condor Details Revealed
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Sequel Will Play A Lot Like Intermission
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS x FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE collab promises lots of free summons and event exclusives to win | Articles
- Official PlayStation Podcast Episode 402: Sonic Intermission – PlayStation.Blog