Of the many different ways that video games are upping their presentations, from 4K resolution to 120 FPS performance, support for ultrawide monitors is perhaps the most underrated.
This isn’t a new feature by any means but 21:9 monitors are more common than ever. So which titles would benefit the most from all of that extra screen space? Let’s take a look at 15 of them here. Just be warned – for some of these games, you’ll need a fairly good rig to run them in ultrawide resolutions.
- 15 Games That Look Amazing on a 21:9 Display
- Zack Snyder says his Army of the Dead 2 sequel idea is ‘insane’
- Fortnite Player Creates Insane Cyberpunk Cityscape in Creative Mode
- 10 Weapons You Can UPGRADE to INSANE LEVELS
- PS5 VR headset has an HDR OLED display, 110-degree FOV, will support AAA hybrid games – report
- Take a Look at What Ridley Would Look Like in Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Look Down at the Naruto Look Up Sakura and Hinata Figures
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart patch adds 120 Hz display mode
- Express Yourself with Display Names
- New Pokemon Card Display Frames Feature Three Different Styles