Guilty Gear Strive finally hits PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 this coming week, and so developer Arc System Works has decided to lay down some additional details with regards to the game’s DLC. As previously announced, the title’s first season pass will include five playable characters, new stages, and some costumes.
The first DLC character will release in July, and they’re apparently completely new to the series. Meanwhile, the second is a returning fighter slated for August. Naturally, Arc System Works says it’ll have more information soon.
On top of that, Guilty Gear Strive has an official opening movie, which you can watch above. It’s a great cinematic that (we assume) makes use of scenes from the game’s story mode.
Are you looking forward to Guilty Gear Strive? Tell us that your heart is blazing in the comments section below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Guilty Gear -Strive- Launch Trailer and Opening Movie Released
- Guilty Gear Strive review – finally, a Guilty Gear for all fighting game fans • Eurogamer.net
- Guilty Gear Strive First DLC Character Will Be Revealed Next Week
- Guilty Gear Strive Smashes Through 500,000 Sales, First DLC Character Revealed Next Week
- Guilty Gear -Strive- Reveals Goldlewis Dickinson As First DLC Character
- Guilty Gear Strive Adds First DLC Character Goldlewis on 27th July
- Goldlewis Dickenson’s the First Guilty Gear Strive DLC Character
- Guilty Gear Strive – Goldlewis Dickinson is First DLC Character, Out on July 27th
- Goldlewis Dickinson is the first DLC character for Guilty Gear Strive
- Guilty Gear Strive’s First DLC Character Releases Next Week