Focus released a brand new trailer of its upcoming first-person shooter Necromunda: Hired Gun, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Focus Home Interactive released a brand new trailer of its upcoming first-person shooter Necromunda: Hired Gun, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
The trailer showcases one of the weapons from the game’s arsenal, the Autogun. If you’re wondering, it’s simply the grimdark version of your old and reliable assault rifle. It’s not fancy, but it does the job.
You can check out what it does below.
If you’d like to know more about Necromunda: Hired Gun, you can check out the announcement trailer, another video showing the bolt gun, one showing the sawn-off shotgun, one showcasing the grenade launcher, one focusing on the Martyr’s End hub, one showcasing the Lasgun, one focusing on the Augur Array, one featuring the Stub Cannon, one showcasing the Cyber Mastiff, one showing the Heightened Senses augment, one focusing on the Heavy Stubber, a gameplay overview trailer, and read the official description below.
“Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable – but can you survive the hunt? Necromunda: Hired Gun is an indie fast-paced, violent, and thrilling FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.
For the right price, eliminate the most notorious gangers and mutants. Your armory is a sprawling arsenal. Your body is enhanced with a dozen customizable augments to run on walls and leap over chasms. Your cyber-mastiff will sniff out and kill enemies for you, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the massive environments.”
- An indie fast-paced FPS in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Upgrade and fight alongside your loyal cyber-mastiff
- Endless weapon and augment customisation
- Upgrade, advance, and level up as you collect bounties
Necromunda: Hired Gun will release for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 1, 2022.
- Necromunda: Hired Gun’s new trailer shows off your new best dog friend
- NECROMUNDA HIRED GUN Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 – INTRO (FULL GAME)
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Gets an Exciting Story Trailer & Gameplay Footage Showing Off New Mechanics
- Necromunda: Hired Gun review – a brilliant shooter whose lack of polish stops it from reaching greatness
- Necromunda: Hired Gun review | PC Gamer
- Necromunda: Hired Gun Review – The Final Verdict
- REVIEW: Necromunda: Hired Gun’s setting is its only real strength
- Necromunda: Hired Gun review – working nine to hive
- Necromunda: Hired Gun – Before You Buy
- The Necromunda: Hired Gun Tips for Long Life and Healthy Living