It turns out, that signal has been coming from the Normandy. By completing the Expedition’s five stages, players will earn the ship as an S-class freighter. Sadly, it’s not a directly pilotable ship, but it’s likely to become the jewel of many players’ fleets. Check out how it looks in the trailer below:The Expedition is only available to complete until May 31, so if you want to add the Normandy to your game, make sure to jump in soon. Developer Hello Games teases that it will have more surprises throughout the rest of the year, so this might not be the only unexpected addition we get.
The tie-in comes alongside the release of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, which makes multiple changes and improvements to the classic RPG trilogy, alongside some smaller details that fans are loving.
Mass Effect’s Normandy in No Man’s Sky
IGN Video Games
- No Man’s Sky gets Mass Effect crossover with the Normandy SR1
- Dying Light 2 Quality Mode Will Have Better Volumetric Effects and Post-Processing Elements
- Battlefield 2042 Lets You Weaponize Tornados And Other Dynamic Weather Effects
- Kamen Rider Wireless Earbuds Will Feature Henshin Sound Effects
- Vanguard Multiplayer – Clans, Weather Effects, 12 Operators at Launch, and More
- Summoners War: Sky Arena releases two new monsters, Robo and Sky Surfer | Articles
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition changes Tali’s photo in Mass Effect 3
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Engineer (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Vanguard (Mass Effect 1)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Build Guide: Adept (Mass Effect 1)