We’ve seen Nintendo fans use existing amiibos to create slightly different ones in the past, but rarely have we seen someone build one from scratch. That’s exactly what artist Thomas Dulaney has done.
It apparently took him “about 10 hours of work” all up to 3D print and paint this custom Crash Bandicoot amiibo featuring a Super Smash Bros. base. He used an Elegoo Mars 3D Printer and the painting took a lot of “practice and technique”.
Obviously, there are a lot of Smash fans out there who would love to see this long-time video game mascot added to the Ultimate roster. He’s even been previously rumoured as a DLC fighter, and well, there are still some slots left to fill…
What do you think of this Crash Bandicoot amiibo? Would you like to see this character join the battle in Smash Bros. one day? Leave a comment down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! lets you smash your way through Nitros Oxide’s forces in Season 4 update | Articles
- MachineGames’ Indiana Jones Title is in the “Very, Very, Very Early” Stages of Production – Bethesda
- Wolfenstein devs’ Indiana Jones game is “very, very, very” far off
- Smash roundup: Kazuya Mishima coming to Super Smash Bros Ultimate on 29th June, Mii Fighters include Shantae and Dante
- Smash Hits: Franchises Deserving Of The Smash Bros. Treatment
- Rumour: Apple acquires rights to Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot animated series for Apple TV+
- Crash Bandicoot – Crashiversary And Quadrilogy Bundles Are Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Crash Bandicoot eShop sale for 25th anniversary
- Crash Bandicoot account teases that a new announcement is imminent
- Crash Bandicoot Wumpa Fruit Piñatas Hint at New Game Reveal for 25th Anniversary