Most of the time when gaming IPs go for more than a handful of years without a new sequel getting announced we get don’t get another one, but with Stalker it appears we will have an exception on our hands as S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl was revealed to be coming from the same studio to Windows and Xbox in April of 2024. From the vertical slice trailer that we saw for the game’s E3 showcase, there appears to be a lot in the game that is praiseworthy.
From what sounds like pretty good voice acting, an interesting story that expands on the ideas of the original game, to the audio design we have plenty to be excited for with this upcoming game. However it’s really the graphics that were the standout characteristic here. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl is arguably the best-looking game announced for E3 this year as it currently stands, and if you watch the trailer a couple of times you’ll see a lot of reasons to think that way.
- The 9 Best Looking Games From E3 2024 To Be Excited For
- Best Looking Games Shown During Gamescom’s Awesome Indies Showcase
- Games Within Games – The Best Video Games In Other Video Games
- A Day Without Me Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- One of the best horror games on Steam is free to keep for one more day
- Is Forza Horizon 5 Shaping Up To Be The Best Looking Next-Gen Game?
- “We’re Not Currently Looking at In-Game Advertising for Console Games” – EA
- Warner Bros Allegedly Looking to Offload NetherRealm, TT Games
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Casts Doubt Over PS5 Version Launching This Year
- How to watch Loki on Disney Plus without marathoning every Marvel movie