The Last of Us: Part II will, unbelievably, celebrate its first anniversary on 19th June – it feels like it’s been a decade, doesn’t it? Unsurprisingly, given the notoriety of the release, Naughty Dog will mark the occasion with a ton of new merch available in Europe and North America through the respective links. There’s a heap of stuff – including everything from collared shirts to a pencil pouch – with a switchblade and hammer pattern on it, which we’re particularly fond of.
Perhaps the highlight of the collection, however, is a meticulously detailed Abby statue from Dark Horse. This measures 12.5” tall and sees the villain-turned-hero wielding her hammer and a handgun. Honestly, it looks amazing – look at the detail on her ponytail! You can view all of the new items through here, but some of them are limited editions so be quick if you want to snag any of these.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- SINoALICE celebrates 1st anniversary with login bonuses and merch giveaway on social media | Articles
- Get Double Crowns, Exclusive Cosmetics as Fall Guys Celebrates First Anniversary
- Ninjala Celebrates Its First Anniversary With A Demon Slayer Anime Collab
- Eve Echoes celebrates its first anniversary with a special livestream that will detail future plans | Articles
- Fall Guys celebrates first anniversary with birthday cosmetics and its original stages • Eurogamer.net
- Celebrate Sonic’s 30th With This New Line Of Official Merch
- Celebrate The Last of Us Part II’s first anniversary with new official merchandise – PlayStation.Blog
- Terraria celebrates its 10-year anniversary with a new world seed and bug fixes
- Human: Fall Flat Celebrates 30 Million Sales And New Level Reveal On Fifth Anniversary
- All You Can Eat celebrates series’ fifth anniversary with free new levels and more • Eurogamer.net