The Elder Scrolls: Blades has received its latest update. On Switch, the game is now at version 1.14.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is adding new Event Quests, new gear for the Sigil Shop, and a weekend of free skill resets. Find the full patch notes below.
NEW EVENT QUESTS
- Equip your best frost sword and face off against ogres and undead spellcasters in The Biting Blade, coming June 5.
- Face a series of increasingly deadlier champions in The Gauntlet of the Impenitent, beginning June 11.
- Escape the Mad God’s deranged servants in Prisoner of the Golden Keep, starting July 3.
NEW OFFERS AND ITEMS
- Enjoy a free giveaway on June 11 as the Mid Year Festival begins.
- Visit the store during that week for new offers.
- Madness Weapons will be coming to the Sigil Shop on July 11.
- New legendary items are coming to the Sigil Shop, with Areldur’s Armor arriving June 12 and Spiderfang on June 26.
MINOR IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
- High-level bear variations are now a little easier to beat.
- Android: Fixed notifications about Construction Tasks not showing up or showing up too early.
- Arena: Fixed a bug where the Emote bar no longer appeared post-match if an opponent had disconnected from a previous match.
- Quest Map: Fixed the button that could be seen at the bottom of the screen when backing out of the Events menu.
- Cosmetic: Golden Saints gauntlets no longer have extra pieces when the character holds a two-handed weapon.
- Switch: Fixed a bug where players were unable to dismiss some Message of the Day pop-ups in the Main Menu.
- Switch: Fixed a bug where player couldn’t navigate to the Update Guild button when editing guild information.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.
- The Wayward Realms is an Elder Scrolls-like from the creators of Elder Scrolls
- Wizard of Legend “Phantom Update” update out now on Switch (version 1.23.4), patch notes
- Umurangi Generation update out now on Switch (version 1.2), patch notes
- UnderMine “WHIP” update out now on Switch (version 126.96.36.199), patch notes
- Cozy Grove update out now on Switch (version 1.8.0), patch notes
- Beasts of Maravilla Island update out now on Switch (version 1.2), patch notes
- Slay the Spire update out now on Switch (version 2.2.0), patch notes
- Children of Morta update out now on Switch (version 1.0.9), patch notes
- Griftlands update out now on Switch (version 1.0.2), patch notes
- Atomicrops Doom and Bloom update out now on Switch (version 1.1.2), patch notes