Legends of Kingdom Rush, the next iteration of the popular Kingdom Rush series, is coming to Apple Arcade on 11th June. We recently featured the game in our Pocket Gamer LaunchPad livestreams.
Developed by Ironhide Studios, Legends of Kingdom Rush features a bunch of new improvements over its predecessors but still utilises the same familiar strategic gameplay that formed the series’ identity.
The lush lands of the Kingdom are now under control of a dreadful Dark Army, which is filled with hordes of orcs that are terrorising its borders. This time there are no more sides, no more good versus evil, only a kingdom against those who threaten to destroy it.
The game features unique turn-based combat where you select heroes based on their strengths and weaknesses. This will help to form a team that has the best combination of tactics to defeat your enemies.
You can recruit these legendary and loyal heroes to take on your adventure through ancient ruins, where you will find treasure and solve riddles in-between each battle against formidable monsters.
There’s over a hundred story events to discover in the game, where you rush through deep lush forests, climb extreme mountain heights, and drag yourself across devastated wastelands.
There are five legendary heroes included in Legends of Kingdom Rush at launch, with 11 other companion heroes too. They each have their own degree of skill and power which you can take out on three highly replayable adventures.
You will be able to download Legends of Kingdom Rush on 11th June if you’re an iOS user with an active Apple Arcade subscription. Apple Arcade is the premium subscription service that grants you access to hundreds of exclusive mobile games for a monthly fee. You can read more about it here.
Here’s a list of some of our favourite strategy games on iOS.
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Legends of Kingdom Rush is a unique turn-based strategy game coming soon to Apple Arcade | Articles
- XCOM Legends is a casual turn-based strategy game that has soft-launched for Android in select regions | Articles
- Is Apple Arcade worth it and how can you cancel your Apple Arcade subscription? | Articles
- Kingdom: The Blood is an upcoming multiplayer action RPG based on the Netflix show Kingdom | Articles
- Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower’s latest expansion, Fyre and Sorcery, is now available in the turn-based strategy game | Articles
- Frenzic: Overtime is a fast-paced arcade game out now on Apple Arcade | Articles
- Can you get Apple Arcade for free and use it without an Apple device? | Articles
- Lemnis Gate Brings Turn-Based, Time-Looping FPS Strategy to Xbox Game Pass This Summer
- Dark Diety, Turn-based Strategy RPG, Released on Steam
- The best new mobile game of the week: The Chest: A Cursed Hero – 11th June 2023 | Articles