Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds‘ development head Bum-jin Park from Netmarble Neo spoke with Japanese media about the mobile game’s future. He also teased that a global version of Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds will be available in the first half of 2023. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
Park revealed a tentative schedule for upcoming updates to Cross Worlds up to September 2023. The feature names and the actual implementation periods are tentative and may change at a later time.
- June 2023: Field Bosses, Chaotic Land Bosses, Chaos Gates, and Relic Battlefields for wars between kingdoms.
- July 2023: Kingdom Invasion, Kingdom Dungeon, Familiar Coliseum, and new Episode Story “Ancient Devil God”
- August 2023: Throne Struggle Battles, Metropolis Kingdom, and new Episode Story “Captain Gold and Treasure Island”
- September 2023: Kingdom Familiar Expedition, The Great Brawl of the Lava Valley, Trial Labyrinth, and new Episode Story “Harvest Festival”
When 4Gamer asked further about future updates, Park revealed plans to update the game every 2 weeks while referencing player data and opinions. He also made the following statement teasing a global release of Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds:
“Regarding the distribution regions, we are aiming for a release in all territories within the first half of 2023. We are already proceeding on preparations for a global service with the overseas advance strategy, and we plan to release it accordingly.”
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is immediately available for Android and iOS mobile devices in Japan and East Asia. Netmarble is planning to release the game globally around the first half of 2023.
- Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds release date and the rest you need to know | Articles
- Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds – How to play it right now? | Articles
- Cross-play and cross-progression in the works for Battlefield 2042, to be tested in tech test
- Warframe will get cross-play and cross-save later this year
- Rainbow Six Siege is finally getting cross-play and cross-progression
- Battlefield 2042 Cross-Play and Cross-Progression Confirmed
- Flight Simulator supports 30fps, cross-save, and cross-play on Xbox Series X/S • Eurogamer.net
- Warframe adding cross-play and cross-save functionality
- Warframe Confirms Cross-Play and Cross-Saves are in the Works
- Warframe players will get cross-play and cross-save later this year • Eurogamer.net