It has been a little over a year since Mojang released Minecraft Dungeons on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One. Since then, 5 DLC expansions have released. Although the reviews for the game had been mixed, it has been a different story with the many people that are playing it.
In just 1 year since the game originally launched, Mojang confirmed that there are 11,500,000 unique players in 232 countries and territories playing Minecraft Dungeons. There have also been nearly 1,400,000 Arch-Illager defeats on Apocalypse difficulty, over 1,100,000,000 health potions used, over 500,000,000 TNT thrown, and over 400,000,000,000 blocks walked.
My Nintendo News
- Minecraft Dungeons Gets Echoing Void DLC July 28th; Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition Announced
- Minecraft Dungeons celebrates 11.5 million players in its first year
- New Minecraft Dungeons expansion takes the fight to the Endermen
- Minecraft Dungeons update out now (version 188.8.131.52), patch notes
- Minecraft Dungeons Announces Echoing Void DLC, New Free Update And Ultimate Edition
- Minecraft Dungeons dev diary – Echoing Void DLC
- Minecraft Dungeons: Echoing Void DLC Arrives Next Week
- Video: Minecraft Dungeons: Echoing Void dev diary
- Minecraft Dungeons: Ultimate Edition Is Now Available For Windows 10, Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Minecraft Dungeons announced as next Nintendo Switch Online Game Trial in Japan