Of course, that’s not to say that a PlayStation 5 Slim or a PlayStation 5 Pro aren’t on the way or being planned right now as we speak. They almost certainly are.
And when those things come to light, I’ll be the first one there expressing my exciting for them and dissecting every little piece of information about them that I can possibly get my hands on, but until then it’s really not worth it to waste our energy and speculation on such small benign changes that are occurring with the PlayStation 5 to either side step production problems caused by the pandemic or just routine changes that are done to beef up profit margins.
- Random: This Nintendo Switch UI Redesign Makes The Home Menu And eShop Look Like Apple’s iOS
- Instinction Might Just Be The Dino Crisis Game You Have Been Waiting For
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos is the stunning Zeno Clash sequel you’ve been waiting for
- Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – Users Still Waiting On Fix For Update 12.0.3 Issues
- Hunt: Showdown’s new map is everything I’ve been waiting for
- Dotemu says they are still waiting for Streets of Rage 4 DLC to be approved they should get an update imminently
- As we’re waiting on IGI Origins, here’s both Project IGI games in Far Cry 5
- Ubisoft staff say they’re waiting for ‘real, fundamental change’ at the company
- Well? We’re Waiting! Fans Dig Up Sony’s God of War, PSVR Summer Promise
- You Can Now Own The Bike From Pokémon Red, But You’re Not Allowed To Ride It