Sony Interactive Entertainment revealed seven titles will be coming to the PlayStation Now service on July 6, the company announced in a blog post on Monday.
Headlining the list is Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Redemption 2. The epic western also includes Red Dead Online, the game’s online multiplayer component, which was released as a standalone game last year. The game will be available on the service until Nov. 1, 2023 and can only be downloaded through PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
Another hit coming on Tuesday is Judgment, the psychological thriller created by Yakuza series developer Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio. It too will be available on the service for a limited time until Oct. 4, 2023, but does not have the download-only requirement.
Rounding out the list is action RPG sequel Nioh 2, which the first game came to the service last May, alongside physics-based moving simulator Moving Out, Olympic Games Tokyo 2023, Nascar Heat 5, and the return of the God of War reboot.
PlayStation Now offers hundreds of PS4, PS3, and PS2 titles to stream to Windows PC, PS5, and PS4 consoles for $9.99 per month. There are also 300 PS4 games that can be downloaded to either PS5 and PS4.
- Rumour: PS Now Adds Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War, Judgment, Nioh 2 in July
- Red Dead Redemption 2, Judgment and Nioh 2 come to PlayStation Now in July
- Red Dead Redemption 2, Nioh 2, Judgment – PlayStation.Blog
- PS Now Adding Red Dead Redemption 2, Nioh 2, and More in July – Rumour
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Adds DLSS Support, Trailer Touts Significant Performance Improvements
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Adds Co-Op Gauntlets in Call to Arms
- Is Red Dead Redemption 2 PS Now’s First Download-Only Game?
- D’Angelo and Rhiannon Giddens Joining The Songs of Red Dead Redemption 2 Concert
- DLSS is coming to Doom Eternal and Red Dead Redemption 2 next week
- Red Dead Redemption 2 modders have restored Armadillo to its former glory (again)